Here at Pearl Trade Windows we have 30 years of experience of supplying high-quality timber products to architects, surveyors, tradespeople, and any other business in need of them.
Our timber options are manufactured from both the most contemporary timber materials, and classic varieties fit for heritage buildings. We offer Accoya, hardwood and softwood species. Along with the aesthetic benefits, our made-to-measure products offer energy efficiency and security – the perfect combination for any homeowner.
- Maintains the classic look of pre-1932 timber windows, to fit both heritage and modern builds
- Naturally thermally efficient and long lasting
- Eco-friendly as compared to plastic window varieties
- Pre-treated for long term protection
- Sculptured profile capable of achieving an A+ energy rating
- Conforms to the high security standards of PAS:24 2012
- Available with 28mm double glazing or 36mm triple glazing both can achieve high U-values
Proving that timber technology has significantly advanced, these windows boast energy efficiency, ease of maintenance and a range of optional stylistic details.
Timber Windows & Doors
Windows: We offer many styles to meet customer demand, including sash, casement, and tilt & turn. All our windows are available in a range of colours, and finishes. Pearl Trade Window Centre supplies fantastic quality products from our in-house timber. Ranging from hardwood, softwood and Accoya timber varieties, we can give you options to match any existing window or roofline.
Doors: Doors made from Accoya Timber are strong, insulated, and exceptionally durable – without compromising on aesthetics. If you want to offer your end user style, thermal performance, and security, we have a variety of timber options that combine these benefits, including bi-folding doors, French doors, and stable doors.
Made To Measure: Our timber products are uniquely customisable, giving you the flexibility to meet the specifications of any project with no hassle. Simply send us the numbers, and we send you your bespoke final product, ready to be fitted. Quick, easy, and convenient! Made to measure options are a welcome addition to any business.
No Hassle Service, Plus…
- 24-hour turnaround on quotes
- Huge range of products at highly competitive prices
- UK wide delivery
- Quick and easy delivery process, making it easy for you to buy our products at a time convenient to you
- Technical advice available
- Core values of quality, service, and reliability
Year-round thermal performance and security
Our range of pre-treated timber products provide excellent thermal retention. Wood is a highly thermally efficient material naturally, which can lead to increased long-term savings for your customers. Reduced heating bills due to new timber windows and doors creates a fantastic selling point for installers.
Equally, all our timber casement windows are supplied with energy efficient double glazing. In winter this means that homeowners can retain more heat, and in summer they can let more natural light in. Additionally, our timber windows and doors can lessen security worries due to their strength and durability.
Offering our timber products to your customers will ensure you meet their requirements, whether focused on security, value for money, aesthetics, thermal performance, or all the above.
As well as being secure and energy efficient, our timber products are endlessly customisable.
In addition to offering decorative horns, Georgian bar options and frets, we have many colours and wood finishes to meld effortlessly into any aesthetic sensibility. By working with us, you give your customers the option to create a truly bespoke home improvement solution. The wide range of options in terms of style, is an enticing prospect for any customer!
Whether it be windows or doors, in a modern build or a heritage one, our products can suit the needs of your customers, whatever they may be.
Over 30 years experience in the supply of timber products
Our wide knowledge of the home improvement industry, our experience, and our multi-skilled staff comes together to create a fantastic resource for architects, surveyors and window installers across the UK.
Why Choose Us for Timber Windows and Other Home Improvements?
We want to give you and your customers the best products and service available, that is why we offer:
- Competitive prices with quick turnarounds, making it easy for you to pass on quality and value to homeowners.
- Technical support over the phone or on site
- Huge range of bespoke products, styles, and colour choices, ensuring that your customers have home improvement options to match their unique living space
- Quick and simple buying process – quote within 24 hours
- Free skip service so you can discard your old frames and buy new ones at one location
We use the most up-to-date timber materials to ensure that quality is passed on to you and your customers. We work with softwood, hardwood and Accoya timber. The latter is the innovative result of decades of research and development – Accoya acetylated timber is a high-performance material ideal for timber home improvements due to its stability, durability, paint retention and general superior performance.
Areas We Serve:
Based in Bradford, we are just 10 minutes from the M62. This means that we are perfectly located to deliver our products to you. We can deliver our timber products to the whole of the United Kingdom. After the payment process, we deliver within 6-8 weeks, giving you peace of mind when you most need it. We are a trade supplier you can really rely on.